Monday, July 18, 2011

And...I'm....... Sleeeeeeepping.

I've always wondered when it would finally happen.  Anderson has always been a regimented sleeper: in his bed, his white noise machine on, darkened room, etc.  I've wondered about those kids that you hear about who just fall asleep while playing.  Well, he finally did it.  We're entering into the nap-dropping zone.  Some days he naps, some days he doesn't.  So, some days I tell him to just play up in his room for some quiet time.  Well, the other day I realized after awhile that there was no longer the sound of his playing coming through the monitor.  So, I ventured up there, camera in hand.  Sure enough he had fallen asleep.  Not only had he fallen asleep while playing, he actually fell asleep ON his beloved Lightning McQueen car toy. 


1 comment:

  1. Allison - This is Tiffany from Rockbrook. I've read your blog for a while and I think your boys are just precious! Anderson looks adorable asleep on his favorite toys :) Jackson claims to not need a nap some days but I'm so not ready to let go of it yet!!! :) So glad that SAHMotherhood is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete