Yikes! March was an insanely busy month around here and that's actually an understatement! I have SO much to catch up on and unfortunately I'm now in what is supposed to be our family's busiest month: April (Easter, both boys' birthdays, tons of friends' birthdays)! So, I'm feeling a little underwater in terms of this blog which does make me sad, but it's OK. Why? Because...while the pictures & videos may not be here for you to see and read about, the important fact does remain that we have been having some wonderful time together as a family (and the pictures and videos do exist at least) and that's the important thing!
So... hopefully...here are some of the things to come in future posts (about the past):
-we went on a family ski trip with Nana B, Grandpa Billy, Uncle Dustin, Aunt Sarah and the boys' cousins, Carter and Kate. It was our second year to take Anderson skiing and he did awesome!
-Reese spent 8 days in Scotland on business and then I was blessed to have Nana B and Grammy watch the boys so that I could join him for another 5 days. We toured Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands. WONDERFUL trip!
-St. Patrick's Day was loads of fun for the boys! Anderson really got into it this year and loves hunting for gold and other treasures left by leprechauns.
-Anderson started playing t-ball, which is SO much fun! It's adorable and he's an awesome hitter!
-This Lent season and the time leading up to Easter has been very special. It's been awesome watching and hearing Anderson really begin to learn and understand the true meaning of Easter and the resurrection story. Wait until I post the video of him telling the resurrection story with his Easter eggs! Priceless!
-Anderson turned 4!!! We had a small family-only celebration on April 4th because the big bash is coming up on the 14th when he celebrates with Everett and all his friends!
-the big Neumann Bros. Brithday Carnival!!
No comments:
Post a Comment